By David Bown,Laura Pountney,Tomislav Maric,Natalie Meadows
Build scholars' knowing with this concept-driven method of the 2015 AQA A-level Sociology specification, written through a group of top topic authors and authorized by way of AQA.
- boost the information required to grasp yr 2 themes with transparent and obtainable content material coverage
- construct self assurance within the evaluative talents had to determine sociological theories and research
- enhance studying and revision with a wealth of perform and extension questions and activities
Read or Download AQA Sociology for A Level Book 2 PDF
Best social psychology & interactions books
Shut Relationships: features, varieties and methods offers an outline of present idea and learn within the zone of shut relationships, written through the world over popular students whose paintings is on the innovative of study within the box. the quantity involves 3 sections: introductory concerns, varieties of relationships, and dating tactics.
Decolonizing international psychological wellbeing and fitness is a publication that maps a wierd irony. the area health and wellbeing association (WHO) and the circulation for international psychological wellbeing and fitness are calling to ‘scale up’ entry to mental and psychiatric remedies globally, really in the international South. at the same time, within the worldwide North, psychiatry and its frequently chemical remedies are coming lower than elevated feedback (from either those that take the medicine and people within the place to prescribe it).
For over a decade the center East has monopolized information headlines within the West. newshounds and commentators on a regular basis speculate that the region's turmoil might stem from the mental momentum of its cultural traditions or of a "tribal" or "fatalistic" mentality. but few reports of the region's cultural psychology have supplied a severe synthesis of mental examine on center jap societies.
Drawing from present examine in psychology, the social sciences, and spirituality, this e-book offers a accomplished research into the guts of gratitude because it arises inside of lived adventure and its function in nurturing relationships. It explores the diversity and intensity of the emotion adventure of gratitude and identifies its courting with different symptoms of wellness.
- Advances in Applied Social Psychology: Volume 1: 001 (Applied Psychology Series)
- Der Erwerb von Photovoltaikanlagen in Privathaushalten: Eine empirische Untersuchung der Handlungsmotive, Treiber und Hemmnisse (German Edition)
- OCR Sociology for A Level Book 2
- Breaking the Silence: Mental Health Professionals Disclose Their Personal and Family Experiences of Mental Illness: Personal and Family Accounts from Mental Health Professionals
Extra info for AQA Sociology for A Level Book 2